Little League District All Stars Tournament
All Stars Tournament will take place starting June 20th - July. The TOC brackets are now available on the District 4 website. Please check them frequently as these brackets will be updated as teams are added and drop-out.
Under Little League International regulations, All Stars rosters may NOT be announced or begin practicing prior to June 1st. The league will make the formal announcements of the All Stars teams at Closing Day Ceremony.
For players to be eligible to participate in 2017 All Stars Tournament, they must meet the following criteria:
· Participate in 60% of scheduled games
· Good standing with the league (all fees paid in full, no code of conduct violations, or league suspensions)
· Provide the School Form signed by school principal OR Provide 3 proofs of residency (see attached documents)
· Provide original birth certificate
· Commit to participating in ALL scheduled practices and games
· Commit to meeting the families volunteer duties or buy-out fee
Required Documents - All documents are due to your team coach by May 31, 2017
(Click on the document Name to view the PDF)
School Form - for players completing this form must attend school in Pittsburg Unified School District or in Bay Point (MDUSD)
3 Proofs of Residency - players providing this documentation, documents must have a Pittsburg address between Feb 2016 - Feb 2017
Medical Release Form - All players and coaches are required to have a medical release form on file. please complete in BLUE ink
Volunteer Form - Required for all volunteers that help PBSA out in any compacity